Social Media Strategy Services
What happens when a company lacks a social media strategy?
We’ve seen the “free-for-all” before. One group within a company will start to tinker with social media. Then another group begins to make social media efforts…and then another. These social media experiments start with a full head of steam. But with no real strategy, employees take the company’s message and marketing in several different directions at once. It’s a recipe for disaster. Just do a quick Google search for “social media fails by companies.” You’ll find the “fails of the year,” featuring companies who contributed to controversial hashtags or shared inappropriate content at the wrong time. That’s why you’re here. You don’t want to end up on this year’s social media fails list, and you want to implement a social media strategy with clear objectives and measurable goals. We can help with that.
REQUEST A QUOTE
How do our social media strategy services work?
1. We audit all of your current social media efforts
2. We audit all of your competitor social media efforts
3. We deliver a strategy document and presentation that gives your company a viable roadmap to take your social media efforts to the next level. That’s it. A very simple framework that has produced exceptional results for organizations like an upscale nutritional supplement retail store with hundreds of franchisees, the nation’s largest public university and several small businesses.
Social Media Audit Components
- Social media platform selection
- Content topics and themes
- Your editorial calendar
- Website integration
- Email integration
- Employee guidelines and participation
- Customer participation
- Contests and promotions
- Social media advertising
- Metrics and goals